Saturday, February 27, 2016

Butterfly Garden

Hi Everyone I am back with another inspiration post for you, with the lovely image called

Butterfly Garden which can be found in the store by clicking on the name of the image. 
Here is my card using the image.

For my card I basically stuck to a Chocolate Brown and Orange Theme, I have embossed the back panel and before putting it onto the card base I have glued in the border of Butterflies, which is a Joy Craft die. I have added some taffetta ribbon, and made my sentiment using the tag it set from Stampin up, which says Hello Friend. I have added aa few more butterflies onto the card, and the image, which was colored using copics, I also added a bow and 3 color dots in pumpkin pie.
Thanks for looking have a splendid day and until next time I hope you are enjoying all the posts from the Inspiration team.
You  can find more inspiration here on pinterest

Or check us out on facebook here