Tuesday, June 21, 2016

MIA ON A SWING






Hello Everyone..

Here today to share my DT inspiration project using a new release image from the 1st June..from 
SASAYAKI GLITTER

This is MIA ON A SWING  and she is on an A4 Water colour sheet..



I coloured her skin and hair with Faber Castell pencils...left her dress white but coloured the hearts and the bow in her hair with Reno Art Markers...then fussy cut her out and popped her onto the water paper..



When I cut her out,  I cut the drawn strings off and added real strings to the swing..



The background is coloured with Gelatos and I painted in some grass and flowers..



The tree tops, I printed and cut out several times and added foam squares underneath..

And of course I made a masking tape tree..a tutorial will be on my blog on how to make these trees on the 26th June..

So there we go...for more inspiration pictures you can check us out on PINTEREST

and also pop on over to our FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGE BLOG

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Luv CHRISSYxx