Saturday, September 3, 2016

New release cuteness..



Hello everyone..


I am here to share a  new release for SASAYAKI GLITTER

A mouse and a sweet girl..what could be cuter..this is..

CARA AND MOUSE


So very cute..look at that little mouse...



Looks like Cara just loves him too..coloured with Markers...papers from my stash and punched flowers with pearl centres..added white gel pen spots to her frilly skirt and did some shading with Faber castell pencils..



The burlap and lace trim is a new purchase and the leaves are Marianne Creatables [I have a thing for leaves and mushrooms dies...not sure what's going on there...but I keep buying them]


So there you go...the sentiment is just right for any occasion and it came free in a magazine, and I've used it often..

Thanks for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx