Wednesday, March 22, 2017

FLOWER POT ANT..




Hello Everyone...

Ooo..blogger has been silly and I couldn't sign in this morning...I don't remember signing out either and the page changed to blogger+....cannot recieve e-mails and felt quite cut off..
After some fiddling around I'm back on and now late for everything I was going to do...still no e-mail though.

Anyway..we are up and running again and time to share my project with you from SASAYAKI GLITTER


This little cutie is called FLOWER ANT..I used faber Castell pencils for the pot and markers for the rest..I love his cute gumboots and added white gel pen flowers on them and glossied the Ant and pearl dropped his feelers.



I then googled free pictures of gumboot drawings...and these popped up..shrunk the image down, printed them out and coloured to match the little Ants boots..
the same with the flower pots and fussy cut all the elements out.


There's a side view..just a little dimension still good to go through the post...

Thanks for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx